Mud Cloth, traditionally known as bogolan, is a fabric native to Mali, Africa; it is so well known it has become a bedrock of Mali's national identity. The strips were originally loomed by men, and they dying handled by women, often passed from mother to daughter.
The mud cloth used by Blackstrap Cloth & Co. comes straight from West African communities richly steeped in these traditions. Every single cover is one of a kind and uses symbols that carry the same meaning the did hundreds of years ago.
See more styles in our collection by clicking here!
Item Specifics & Care
- Pillow insert - standard size - 20" x 20" fits well. Insert is not included.
- Back is a soft cotton with a flap for easy pillow insertion
- Being hand made, some imperfections may exist and shipping times may vary
- Because of the delicate nature of this fabric, it is recommended to spot clean or dry clean only to preserve the color and look of your pillow.
- This pillow cover is durable and meant for regular use.
"Because most artisanal products are made to order, creation and shipping time may vary from a few days to a few weeks. Please contact us with any questions or concerns."